The Manufacturer Directors' Conference 2013
The annual flagship conference for The Manufacturer magazine, The Manufacturer Directors' Conference (MDC) has attracted hundreds of senior manufacturing leaders for the past decade providing them with a valued forum for debate on industry performance, prospects and policy and a place to hear fascinating insights, network and strengthen relationships.
Date: 3rd - 4th December 2013
2013 will be the fifth outing of the highly successful The Manufacturer Directors' Conference (MDC), which is designed to enable UK manufacturers to:
- Prepare for engagement in new markets through finding the right support and identifying appropriate partners and agents
- Unlock the maze of skills provision and highlight existing support structures to meet individual employer needs
- Simplify finance options and clarify access routes for varying investment intentions
- Understand UK manufacturing in a global context and what's on the horizon
- Get to grips with managing regulation
- Develop new networks and collaborative prospects
MDC 2013 will bring together the leading manufacturers to define the way forward for UK manufacturing
Full details will be released shortly.
To register your interest in MDC 2013:
- Telephone on 0207 401 6033
- Email our events team at email@example.com