IFS is a public company (XSTO: IFS) founded in 1983 that develops, supplies and implements IFS Applications™, a component-based extended ERP suite. IFS focuses on industries where any of the four following core processes is strategic: service & assets, manufacturing, supply chain and projects. The company has 2,000 customers and is present in approximately 60 countries with 2,800 employees in total. Net revenue in 2012 was SKr 2.7 billion.
When IFS began creating IFS Applications over 25 years ago, its goal was to make the software highly usable. To help achieve this, IFS focused on simplicity and decided it would make only one product, which could be configured to match the specific requirements of a range of industries.
In short IFS offers:
- One global product, you do not need to switch product as your company expands
- Supports global implementations in one single database
- A fully scalable solution
- Leading global provider of component based business application software
- Designed to fill gaps in an existing complex applications landscape or provide complete process support
- Robust world-class corporate grade architecture and technology
- One of the most user friendly products available on the market