Hosted by Cranfield University, Achieving Operations Excellence 2015 is a free event designed to help firms take an innovative approach to implementing real world, business-wide operations excellence.
Taking place on Thursday March 26, attendees have the opportunity to discover how leading practioners at Rolls Royce, Weetabix, Linx and NCT leather have all achieved operational excellence in their businesses.
To register your place, click here
Alongside networking and sharing best practice with colleagues from a range of industry sectors, Cranfield’s executive MSc in operations excellence will be on hand to offer guidance on advancing your business and career.
The day’s programme includes discussions on visual management in FMCG; employee engagement; applying learning from the Cranfield operations excellence executive MSc; and the key issues in implementing operations excellence.
- Wayne Thornton, previous head of performance improvement, Weetbix
- Kirsty Wainwright, manufacturing excellence coordinator, NCT Leather
- Luke Fairhead, quality and manufacturing engineering manager, Linx
- Mike Percival, product introduction and technical governance executive, Rolls-Royce
- Patrick McLaughlin, senior lecturer in manufacturing management, Cranfield University
- Nick Hussey, managing director, The Manufacturer
Cranfield University is located at the very heart of the UK – within the innovation triangle between London and the cities of Oxford and Cambridge.
Venue: Vincent Building, Cranfield University, Bedford, MK43 0AL