Entries are now open for the UK manufacturing industry’s leading awards programme: The Manufacturer MX Awards!
Brought to you by The Manufacturer in partnership with the Institution of Mechanical Engineers (IMechE), the TMMX Awards have a combined heritage of almost 50 years.
This peer review included representatives from industry heavyweights such as the High Value Manufacturing Catapult, Cranfield University and Institute for Manufacturing. As well as longstanding IMechE members and fellows with years of industry experience, ensuring that the TMMX awards programme is truly gold standard.
The TMMX Awards exist to encourage, benchmark and celebrate manufacturing excellence. The categories and their criteria provide a clear framework for manufacturers to achieve this across a range of disciplines.
All entrants will benefit from constructive and confidential feedback that you can use to support your company’s business improvement. After the awards ceremony, this feedback is written into an Assessment and Business Improvement Report by a judging panel member from the High Value Manufacturing Catapult, tailored to your company.
The TMMX Awards consist of ten categories (listed below) and two overall winners. You can submit for as many categories as you like, and entry is free. To find out more out each category and its judging criteria click here.
- Achieving Customer Value
- International Trade
- Leadership & Strategy
- Operational Excellence
- People & Skills
- Product Innovation & Design
- Smart Factory
- Supply Chain Excellence
- Sustainable Manufacturing
- Young Manufacturer of the Year
TMMX Awards give you the opportunity to gain valuable business improvement advice and industry-wide recognition for your achievements, your employees and your business. The past 12 months have shown no shortage of manufacturing excellence and the incredible agility, adaptability and resilience of your team should be acknowledged.
Here are our top 5 reasons why you should participate:
- Receive free business feedback from the industry expert judging panel
- Benchmark against other ambitious manufacturers – cross-sector competition provides unexpected insights and connections
- Continuous improvement – many companies come back year on year raising the bar each time with incremental changes in their pursuit of manufacturing excellence to eventually take the crown!
- Reward and recognize – entering the awards acknowledges the achievements of your team and is a boost for morale
- Added perks through The Manufacturer including extensive media exposure, membership to the TMMX Awards community, inclusion in The Manufacturer Opus showcase publication which aims to change the image of manufacturing by showcasing and disseminating shining examples of manufacturing merit, and VIP tickets for your team to attend Digital Manufacturing Week 2021!
- 9 July – Entry Deadline
- WC 16 August – Finalist Announcement
- 20 September – 1 October – Second Round of Judging *you’ll need to block your category dates in your calendar
- 11 November- Ceremony & Gala Dinner, the culminating event of Digital Manufacturing Week
Start planning your entries today to give them the time they deserve.
The Manufacturer and IMechE would like to thank our sponsors judging panel and volunteers that make the TMMX Awards programme possible. We encourage all manufacturing businesses to take part and look forward to seeing your entries!
The Manufacturer MX Awards are sponsored by judging partner High Value Manufacturing Catapult and category sponsors Autodesk, Capgemini, Cranfield University, Hunter and Santander.
Find out more: www.themanufacturermxawards.com