So, 2019 was pretty interesting for UK manufacturing - and not necessarily in a good way! The Manufacturer's editorial team - Nick Peters, Jonny Williamson and Rory Butler - look back at some of the highs and lows of the year, and offer their thoughts on how manufacturers can make the most of 2020.
- Will Bridgman, Chairman of Warren Services at 3:30
- Sir David McMurtry, founder of Renishaw plc at 8:36
- James Smith, Director of Events at The Manufacturer at 14.27
- Juergen Maier, (until recently) CEO of Siemens UK and future Chairman of the Digital Catapult at 18:30
Selected other episodes in The Manufacturer Podcast series:
- Juergen Maier on his retirement from Siemens UK: Unfinished business
- Can the UK Automotive sector survive the approaching storm?
- The man who changed our world (by enabling us to measure it)
- How does going digital delight your customers? Ask Brian Holliday
- The cruel sport of politics and why industrial strategy must not be allowed to become its victim
- Is this person the greatest STEM ambassador ever?