Learn how to take your manufacturing company to 2020 and beyond with this exclusive new free report from Columbus and The Manufacturer, and published by Raconteur.
Manufacturing decision-makers must be able to look to 2020 and beyond to deliver an effective and future-proofed business.
That’s the key message from Manufacturing 2020, which brings together analysis and insight from some of UK manufacturing’s biggest supporters, academics and technology providers.
Inside, you will learn:
- The importance of understanding the customer and how your products are used before implementing your digital strategy
- How to future-proof your business in a digital age
- How to thrive in the Fourth Industrial Revolution
- How digitalisation and servitization can offer your business a competitive edge
- How to break down internal siloes to better deliver personalised products and services
- Why integrating the skills of the traditional workforce with new digital-savvy recruits is the only way to address the skills shortage
- Why preparation is the key to success – bringing business opportunities and warning of incoming threats
Insights are provided by industry leaders and experts from Columbus, The Manufacturer, JJ Churchill, Aston Business School, Microsoft, and Field Service News.