Following on from the success of previous conferences, this year’s Pricing Forum will be all about the trends and developments that forward-thinking managers should have on their agenda for 2018.
Professional pricing, omni-channel sales, customisation, and behind it all – digitalisation; these are the trends and advances that should be on your radar. But do you?
In the past three years, more than 80% of companies globally have made investments in ‘digitalisation’ – i.e. investing in digital technologies to change business models and drive revenue; yet less than 25% of have achieved topline growth as a result.
In other words, the digitalisation efforts of three out of four companies have failed, according to the results of the latest Global Pricing & Sales Study published by Simon-Kucher & Partners.
The Pricing Forum 2018: Thursday 17 May, London
Come and learn how your organisation can work to create commercial excellence and grow profitably in the current climate.
What you should expect:
- See Tim Harford, The Financial Times’ Undercover Economist, as he examines the economics of daily life, discussing how adaptability and improvisation provide the best environment for success.
- Experience a day of hands-on workshops combined with thought provoking keynote sessions from world experts.
- Gain exclusive access to industry experts discussing the latest trends, with practical and accessible case studies and examples drawn from years of experience.
- Enjoy the opportunity to network with leading industry professionals and share best practices.
Click here and book your place today – early bird ticket available for a limited time only.
Get insights like this delivered straight to your inbox
5 Digital Briefings | 5 Front-of-Mind Topics | 5 Days a Week
- Monday: Manufacturing Innovation
- Tuesday: Manufacturing Leadership
- Wednesday: Digital Transformation
- Thursday: Industrial Automation
- Friday: Industrial Internet
Sign up for free here.