For the first time, this year's Smart Factory Expo (Exhibition Centre Liverpool, 15-16 November) includes Solutions Theatres - interactive, conference-style discussions led by global technology experts.
Every visitor to Smart Factory Expo 2017 has the opportunity to attend any one of four Solutions Theatres for free, and located at the heart of each technology zone – Digital Transformation, Industrial Automation, Industrial Internet, and Smart Factory.
The Oracle/NetSuite-sponsored ‘Digital Transformation’ Solutions Theatre features a packed agenda of almost 20 inspiring manufacturing and technology speakers discussing such topics as ‘the route to smarter manufacturing’, ’embracing change, preserving culture’, and ‘creating a service strategy in the digital era’, to be name but a few.
David Turner, senior director, marketing EMEA at Oracle/NetSuite, explained: “The Solutions Theatres put technology at the heart of modern manufacturers, with a unique combination of four different events, covering all elements of manufacturing.
“The variety of speakers from actual manufacturers and supporting experts combined with the opportunity to see multiple newly developed solutions and technologies for manufactures, all under one roof, is a huge attraction.”
Turner added that the event is “definitely a must for manufacturers”, and noted: “Everyone with an interest in manufacturing and how technology is supporting and revolutionising the industry should attend. Whether you’re large or small, you need to understand what’s coming next for manufacturing, and see first-hand the latest technology innovations impacting the sector.”
The UK’s biggest digital manufacturing show!
Liverpool and the North West’s advanced manufacturing is in the spotlight as the region plays host to 4000 manufacturers from across the country at Smart Factory Expo – the biggest digital manufacturing show in the country.
The UK’s largest standalone 4IR expo coincides with the government’s much anticipated Industrial Strategy, and features:
- Dedicated Exhibition Zones – Industrial Automation, Digital Transformation, Smart Factories, Industrial Internet
- Free conference content – 96 presentations from world-class manufacturers and technology experts over two days
- Innovation Alley – lifting the lid on the UK’s manufacturing tech start-up scene
- Hack & Pitch – real engineers, tackling real problems, in real time!
- Factory Tours – get behind the scenes and see 4IR in action
- STEM in Focus – engaging with local students to spark their interest in industry
- Women in Manufacturing – a high-level debate from those on the frontline
Register your FREE place today – www.tmsmartfactoryexpo.com/register-smartexpo