The Manufacturer, industry's premier publication produced by Hennik Research, has been named an official media partner for the forthcoming National Manufacturing Summit 2022.
The second edition of the Manufacturing Technology Centre‘s (MTC) ground-breaking summit will take place in Coventry on Tuesday 8 and Wednesday 9 February, with this year’s focus on achieving a net zero future.
As outlined here, the National Manufacturing Summit 2022 will have three core themes: Field to Fork, Factory to Door and Fossil Fuels to Renewables.
The summit will feature key industry influencers, who will reveal their valuable insights into how the manufacturing sector can innovate to meet the challenges ahead and deliver a successful, sustainable future.
The MTC lists the following aims and objectives for this year’s event:
- A renewed confidence in the manufacturing sector, through access to opportunities in new sectors and markets
- The dissemination of best practice, knowledge and strategic thinking
- Engagement with the latest tools and techniques to increase productivity and competitive advantage
- A national forum for discussion and collaboration and to be part of setting the national manufacturing agenda, hearing from industry leaders, politicians and academics
- Access to opportunities in new sectors and markets.
Speaking ahead of the event, Nick Hussey, Chairman of Hennik Research, said: “The MTC is a powerhouse driving UK manufacturing through its expertise across a range of vital disciplines. This event features some fantastic examples of best in class allied to thought provoking and inspirational speakers.”
Joe Bush, Editor of The Manufacturer, added: “Digital transformation and the journey to net zero are the biggest challenges facing manufacturing today so it’s fantastic to be selected as a media partner for the National Manufacturing Summit (NMS). As a publisher at the beating heart of the industry we understand the major pain points faced by manufacturers across the UK and the NMS will address those across three key themes of Field, Factory and Renewables. We’re really looking forward to what will be a great event.”
Secure your spot now at the National Manufacturing Summit 2022 by clicking here: nmsummit.co.uk/book
*header image courtesy of Shutterstock