Plastic waste is a problem, a huge one. Only 10% of plastic is recycled, the remaining 90% is buried, burnt or worse, dispersed in the oceans and
environment. What if technology could convert ‘unrecyclable’ plastic waste back into the oil from which it came?
What would you do if your market disappeared overnight? It might be a scary proposition to consider what would happen if your customers didn’t buy from you tomorrow, but within the answer lies the start of your digital transformation.
Over two days, (14 -15 November) The Institute for Manufacturing (IfM) will be running a number of hands-on taster sessions on their business solution tools including road mapping, automation assessment, ecosystem mapping and portfolio management.