As partner of the Annual Manufacturing Report 2016 and supporter of the future of UK manufacturing, Dell Corporation has provided you with free, exclusive access to the full report. Please click the link below to read the full report. We hope you enjoy reading the report and feel free to join the discussion on Twitter, via @dell and using the #UKmfg hashtag
Please follow the link below to find out more about Dell products and services:
Tim Griffin, Vice President and GM of Dell UK talks Circular Economy and IoT in manufacturing
Dell’s involvement in The Manufacturer Annual Leaders Conference included two insightful presentations on the future of the circular economy and IOT and analytical manufacturing.
What is the circular economy and why is it vital that British manufacturing moves away from the linear model?
Tim Griffin, Vice President and Managing Director, Dell UK
In his presentation, Tim Griffin looks at how the circular economy seeks ways of designing-out waste and deriving the most value from the resources we use – principles that are vital for achieving a sustainable economy and that drive the Dell lifecycle approach.
View presentation ›
The present and future of IoT and analytical manufacturing
Nuno Antonio, EMEA Senior Manager: Analytics Solutions, Dell
The ever-growing wealth of available data is changing business. In this presentation, Nuno Antonio examines the new technologies driving the big data and IoT waves and shows how Dell helps organisations to manage and exploit data to build business.
View presentation ›
Please follow the links below for further information on how Dell can help your business
- How Dell partnered with Williams F1
- Dell Manufacturing : How Dell is helping Manufacturers become future ready
- Dell IOT : How Dell’s IOT solutions are enabling manufacturers
- Dell BI/ Analytics : Dell’s BI & Analytics solutions enable predictive outcomes for smarter manufacturing
- Dell Future Ready : Dell Future Ready Solutions: Further information
- Dell Tech Page One : Dells’s Tech Page One: Solutions Page