28 May, 11:00am (UK Time)
Product Innovation lies at the heart of how manufacturers are responding to the Coronavirus Crisis – requiring British industry to respond to abrupt change in customer needs, supplier availability and market disruption. Just as Covid-19 has accelerated product obsolescence – the User Experience (UX) will prove key to reconnecting with customers and creating new revenue streams.
How can manufacturers plan for an accelerating pace of product innovation within their market? What cultural, process and application environment needs to be in place to support this innovation? How can attention to UX add value to internal and external customers?
This webinar from The Manufacturer seeks to offer guidance and solutions, and answer the following key questions:
- The Great Reset: understanding how your customers have changed
- Aligning your capabilities to market need: agile systems, teams, people, ecosystems and platforms
- Design thinking: how it relates to product development
- Ideation: generating and killing off ideas, in order to get to the big idea
- Trends in UX and digital service delivery
Together with The Manufacturer’s editor, Nick Peters, Brad Revell and Paul Stead will be offering valuable insights and learning to manufacturers who are struggling to cope with the unprecedented pressure being applied to their business – and their products.