How do I book for the conference?
Do I have to pay the conference fee when booking or can I pay later?
- You can choose to book and pay online via credit card or you can opt to be invoiced. We do however require payment within 14 days of booking. For bookings received within 30 days of the event date full payment is due immediately.
I haven’t had confirmation of my conference booking yet, when should I expect it?
- You should receive an email within 48hrs of booking confirming all details. If you haven’t received this please check your junk folder on your email account before contacting us. If you still haven’t had confirmation please contact our events team on 020 7401 6033 (option 3) or email them at [email protected].
When does the conference start?
- Registration is 08:30 on both days with the conference starting promptly at 09:00.
Is there a dress code?
- There isn’t a strict dress code, however we would suggest business suits.
I cannot attend the conference anymore, what should I do?
- Please contact our event team 0n 020 7401 6033 (option 3) or email [email protected] who will be able to advise you of your options.
What if I’m running late?
- Firstly, don’t panic! There is plenty of time to listen to the expert speakers and network with peers. Make your way to the registration desk where a member of staff will escort you to the conference room – we will always get you into the next session at the earliest opportunity so you won’t miss too much.
Are presentations available after the event?
- All presentations that we have permission to distribute will be available to download from the website within 3 working days of the close of the conference.
- You will receive an email confirming when they are available and full instructions of how to download them.
Where should I stay?
- We have compiled a list of 30 hotels within a ten minute walk of the venue to suit all budgets. Please visit the accommodation page under event information for more information.
I am planning on driving is car parking available on site?