Being shortlisted or winning an award puts you and your work in the spotlight – highlighting your success to colleagues, stakeholders, suppliers and customers.
The feedback from an expert panel of judges, the thrill of the awards ceremony and the internal and external PR opportunities are all fantastic well-being factors that result from entering an awards programme.
Participation produces a real buzz and here are seven reasons why entering could be good for your business:
1. Extensive media exposure for your company – local and national
2. The chance to benchmark your business against peers and competitors
3. Free business feedback from top experts
4. Be portrayed as ‘award winning’
5. Positive impact on staff throughout the business – boosting morale and team spirit
6. An opportunity to thank staff and celebrate their hard work, determination and commitment
7. Highlight to customers and clients that they are associated with the best in class
“This is a really big deal for us as an SME seeking to create the most innovative solutions within the UK and we are very proud to have won this award.” – 2014 winner, Pryor Marking Technology
“Fantastic achievement, terrific competitors, tremendous, really pleased and great for the guys back at Bridgnorth and Telford.” – 2014 winner, Grainger & Worrall
“It is delightful for us to win this award, it’s been a tremendous journey for us. It’s a credit to everyone in the plant.” – 2014 winner, Rayovac Micropower Division, Spectrum Brands (UK)