Nominate for 2016
*** Nominations for The Manufacturer Top 100 2016 will open this week ***
If you know someone making a palpable difference in manufacturing then we want to know who and why. With your help we can change popular perceptions of manufacturing for good.
Remember, The Manufacturer Top 100 is about people regardless of turnover or company size, if you know someone doing something inspirational in manufacturing then nominate them.
The nomination process is simple:
- You nominee must represent one of more of the nominating criteria.
- In no more than 200 words let us know why you believe your nomination should sit among the sector’s Top 100 role models. View an example nomination.
- Your nomination should contain factual evidence to back up your reasons for their submission. If an individual has increased turnover provide a figure; if they are passionate about apprenticeships and training give an example; and if someone is a diversity champion reference the bodies they are affiliated with to achieve this.
- Your nominee/s must have an active role in a company with manufacturing operations in the UK.
- Individuals should feel free to nominate themselves.
- Individuals cannot be part of The Manufacturer Top 100 2 years running. View the current list.
- Please inform your nominee that you have voted for her/him and provide valid contact details for them.
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]