In a recent study of services leaders at manufacturing and services businesses, almost a third of respondents (30%) strongly agreed that it was important to become a digital business.
Overall, 100% of service leaders agreed that it’s important to wade into the digital waters, but most are unsure of the destination or how to get there.
While digital technologies typically receive the bulk of the focus in any conversation around digital transformation, it is vital to also consider the impact that digital tools will have on the way your employees work, interact, collaborate and learn.
This whitepaper clearly and simply explores:
- the meaning of digital transformation
- whether digital leaders are in place
- the business case for having a ‘Chief Digital Officer’
- what makes for a successful ‘digital transformation strategy’
- how to source and attract the right talent
- how to foster a true ‘digital culture’