Global Gas Utilities industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative market research summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2007-11, and forecast to 2016).
The global gas utilities industry had total revenues of $857.4 billion in 2011, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) oIndustry consumption volumes increased with a CAGR of 2% between 2007-2011, to reach a total of 95,195.5 billion cubic feet in 2011. The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Your key questions answered
- What was the size of the global gas utilities market by value in 2011?
- What will be the size of the global gas utilities market in 2016?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global gas utilities market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitors in the global gas utilities market?