Openda provides a specialist ERP software solution called Openda QX which is designed for the wholesale distribution and manufacturing industries. Our software has been in existence for over 15 years and through a programme of continual improvement it continues to remain at the forefront of technology.
Our QX software ensures all aspects of our clients business are trackable, measureable and controllable through a fully integrated system. The key components of QX are:
- Sales & Marketing
- Customer Relationship Manager (CRM)
- Inventory Management
- Warehouse Management
- Document Management
- Mobile Sales Force
- Mobile Van Sales
In addition to the above core elements of QX, we have developed a number of leading edge specialist Modules including:
- Purchase Proposal & Forecasting – real time item Forecasting and seasonal Weighting, as well as advanced calculation controls, to assess stock levels in moments.
- QX Extended Business Intelligence (BI) – This extended tool allows users to view, query, drill down and visualise data without the traditional requirement of needing an IT Department to create reports.
- Touch Screen Warehouse – provides many advantages over keyboard use e.g. ability to wear gloves or other forms of PPE (personal protective equipment), cuts the time taken to learn a new system by reducing key strokes and can overcome the issues related to new users who have lack of experience in using a keyboard;.
- Email Marketing – track which recipients open marketing emails, and analyse the different links that are clicked on by the email recipient, as part of the email campaign
- Digital Image Processing – digital storage, retrieval and linking of documentation within the system
Courier Systems – integrates QX to most couriers’ postal systems, removing the need for user data input and the inherent issues of any retype errors.
In conjunction with our QX product, Openda has a number of services, which we provide to our customers. These include: –
- Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery – including replacement of equipment, backups, restoration of systems in the event of a disaster.
- Online backups – an essential part of any business operation.
- Infrastructure Management – fully managed and supported infrastructure service for multi site orientated Customers.
- Hardware – advice and sourcing of hardware requirements for Customers including a configuration/installation service.