QAD enterprise applications are focused and optimised for select manufacturing industry segments: automotive, consumer products, electronics, food and beverage, industrial and life sciences. They address business-critical functions and processes at three levels required by today’s global manufacturing companies: 1) Enterprise, providing traditional ERP functionality for intra-enterprise functions, 2) Extended Enterprise, providing Distributed Order Management capabilities for functions involving external sources such as customers and suppliers and 3) Community, providing a Portal for gaining visibility and access to information across the larger manufacturing community.
Typical user organisation profile:
QAD has built a solid customer base of global Fortune 1000 and mid-market manufacturers who are excellent prospects for QAD’s enterprise applications. With a proven track record of more than 25 years of industry leadership, QAD is ideally qualified to meet the business and technology requirements of global manufacturing companies worldwide. We develop our products with constant and direct input from leading global manufacturers within the industries we serve. This industry focus is a key differentiator for QAD, enabling our customers to implement QAD applications rapidly, realize a rapid return on investment, and achieve a low total cost of ownership compared with other vendors targeting the industries we serve.
Sample Customer List:
Eaton Corporation, TRW, GKN Driveline, Visteon, SMR, Stadco, Magna, Polytec Holden, Lear Corporation, Nexteer, Takata
PZ Cussons, Lush Manufacturing, Amcor, Pregis, Filtration Group, Black & Decker, Avery Dennison, Kobusch
Food & Beverage
Young’s Seafood, Aunt Bessie’s, Kraft Foods, Yoplait, Sunmaid Growers, Comvita, Honey Monster Foods, Kinnerton Confectionery
Itron Inc, Laird Technologies, AsteelFlash Group, Saft, Enersys, FEI, Talaris, Gemalto
Coorstek, Speedline Technologies, Schlumberger, Watts Water, Saint Gobain, A.O. Smith, M2fx Plc, HP Indigo, Freudenberg NOK, Flexitallic
Boots Contract Manufacturing, Laerdal, Beaphar, Bimeda, Cellnovo, Glaxosmithkline, Vascutek, Quest Diagnostics
Global service and support are an important component of our solutions. QAD offers service and support capabilities that are truly global in scope. We are one of a few select organizations with the capabilities and industry expertise required to implement our solutions around the globe and support them in multiple languages and currencies. Our geographic management structure ensures that our global practices meet local requirements and that our services are delivered effectively within each region around the globe. We support our customers’ global operations through our network of regional support centres and online support, accessible 24 hours a day, seven days a week, all around the world.
The QAD Technology Platform provides IT with the tools, options and strategies required to meet corporate business objectives. Committed to leveraging Open System and industry standard protocols and practices, QAD technical solutions are designed for the toughest global deployment challenges.
The QAD Technology Platform:
• Provides choices in service delivery and platforms – On-Premise, On Demand or as a hybrid solution, QAD supports low cost of ownership options via familiar industry open standard hardware, operating system and database products
• Incorporates a powerful Domain Architecture – solve localization issues while maintaining consistent best practices and data consolidation requirements around the globe.
• Embraces Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) – ensure accurate exchange of data between key business processes both internally and externally
• Supports Human Engineered User Interfaces – improving user acceptance, data entry accuracy and ease of use, while enabling multiple data access opportunities, from the office to the warehouse to the web.
• Extends Interoperability between systems – QAD includes QXtend – an industry compliant integration toolset supporting repetitive data synchronization services between third party applications.
Product / technology certifications:
QAD’s certified technology partners include: HP, IBM, Microsoft, Oracle, Progress Software, Sybase Anywhere, Viawest and Zebra Technologies.