m-hance has more than 25 years experience of providing innovative and leading edge business software solutions to manufacturing and supply chain organisations. Our core solutions offering consists of financial management, CRM, enterprise social networking, SharePoint, HR & Payroll, managed services and software development.
Complemented by additional m-hance modules such as Purchase Management and Dynamic Documents in addition to a strong implementation and support team, m-hance provides manufacturing companies with a seamless end to end ERP system that facilitates increased operational proficiency.
Our manufacturing solution set provides growing and midsize organisations with complete and scalable financial and operational functionality, such as advanced consolidation, robust business intelligence, rich reporting, forecasting, and budgeting. Because this functionality is available right out-of-the-box, you can integrate and automate your financial and operational processes more rapidly and benefit from a tangible return on investment.
Our systems enable you to:
- Handle production runs in terms of raw material required
- Handle Sub Assemblies with multi-level BOMS
- Make to Order and Make to Stock with mixed mode manufacturing
- Control stock with traceability and returns management
- Drive profit margins with complete product life cycle management
Our customers include: A J Wells & Sons, G4S, Fenchurch Environmental Group and Naylor Industries plc.
Microsoft Dynamics GP
Microsoft Dynamics GP is a business management solution that provides growing and midsize organisations with complete and scalable financial and operational functionality, such as advanced consolidation, robust business intelligence, rich reporting, forecasting, and budgeting.
The system is a scalable solution that can be installed out-of-the-box and/or as a cloud based service for start-up and small organisations that wish to simply get on the road to better financial management.
m-hance offers the perfect combination of core Dynamics GP functionality combined with proprietary advanced modules to deliver tried and tested vertical market specific solutions, on premise or as a managed or hosted service. Our sector specialisms have been built through over 20 years of successful engagement.
Microsoft Dynamics AX
Microsoft Dynamics AX delivers powerful ERP software capabilities that support operational efficiency in all key functional areas, including:
- Financial management
- Business intelligence and reporting
- Sales and marketing
- Procurement and sourcing
- Supply chain management
- Project management and accounting
- Human capital management
- Global risk and compliance
- Environmental sustainability
Manufacturing Specific Solutions
- Demand planning and forecasting
- Product life-cycle management
- Collaborative design and engineering
- Supply chain collaboration Multimode manufacturing
- Vendor managed inventory
- Field services management
- Enterprise portal technology
- Business Portal in Microsoft Dynamics GP allows your staff to access data and processes from a web-based portal on your companyʼs intranet or extranet
- Integration to Office SharePoint Server 2007
Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Microsoft Dynamics CRM software which provides the tools and capabilities needed to create and effectively manage stakeholders relationships (customers, suppliers etc.) from first contact through to successful transaction processing and on-going interaction.
SharePoint Server from m-hance offers a fully-integrated suite of server capabilities that can help improve organisational effectiveness by providing comprehensive content management and enterprise search, accelerating shared business processes and facilitating information sharing across boundaries for better business insight. SharePoint supports all intranet, extranet, and web applications across an organisation within one integrated, familiar Microsoft platform, instead of relying on separate fragmented systems.
- The eInvoicing proposition is simple – most suppliers can produce a PDF invoice and rather than printing and posting the invoice they simply email to a pre-defined email address and Cloudtrade converts the email and PDF content to an XML Invoice to send onto the customer
- Header and Line level capture of data is supported from the solution as well as integration to Document Management for storage of the invoice image
- One end to end solution for purchase to pay
- Enhanced requisition entry and approval
- Online receipt of goods
- Workflow rules Import / Export
- SmartList for requisitions
- Holiday cover and email report