Digital Manufacturing Week 2022 is the seventh edition of the comprehensive week-long festival for manufacturers, technology solution providers and subject-matter experts, brought to you by The Manufacturer.
Returning to Liverpool for an in person festival experience from 14 – 18 November, Digital Manufacturing Week brings together ideas, experience and energy across a range of events engineered to support manufacturers at all levels of their digital journey.
Join thousands of visitors, have important conversations, and expand your professional network.
- Smart Factory Expo, industry’s biggest digital manufacturing show that enables you to conduct months of research in two days.
- Manufacturing Leaders’ & SME Growth Summits, the C-Suite conferences that enables you to redefine your business models.
- Made Smarter Innovation Alley & Emerging Technology Pavilion, the showcase for bleeding-edge disruptive technology.
- The Manufacturer MX Awards Ceremony, revealing the very Best of British manufacturers.
- The Manufacturer Top 100 Ceremony, celebrating individual achievement.