The Manufacturer hosts a series of invitation-only roundtables every month.
We host these evenings for members of The Manufacturer Directors’ Forum and numbers are are strictly limited to 14 guests to enable everyone to contribute to the discussion.
The evenings are formatted as candid discussions surrounding the realities of running a manufacturing business in today’s climate. The round tables provide an excellent opportunity for peer-to-peer networking and a chance to discuss with other manufacturing leaders current business issues whilst sharing ideas, views and experiences over good wine.
Guest speakers frame the conversations and ensure outcomes are conducive of helping solve the challenges up for debate.
Recent topics have included:
- Building a Sustainable Business: The Journey to Net Zero
- Insights on Building a More Agile and Connected Supply Chain
- Data Preparedness for the ‘Next Normal’
- Building Financially and Environmentally Sustainable Supply Chains
- Creating a Human Centric Industry 4.0: Importance of the Worker in the Factory
The Manufacturer Directors’ Forum has been running for over 10 years and has over 2,000 manufacturing members. Apply to become part of the exclusive The Manufacturer Directors’ Forum by emailing [email protected] or registering your interest here.
Interested in sponsoring a roundtable? Please contact [email protected]