B2B marketing agency Intergage is offering UK manufacturers two free reports to help them beat the recession:
- Annual Marketing In Manufacturing Survey (in conjunction with The Manufacturer magazine)
- ‘Undress Your Competitors’ Digital Marketing Report – tailored to each company so they can see how their rivals are performing in organic and paid search.
Companies which take part in the Marketing In Manufacturing Survey will get access to the results first.
The Marketing In Manufacturing research will include:
- how manufacturers invest in marketing
- the industry benchmark for marketing budgets
- which marketing activities are most successful
- which strategies other manufacturers plan to invest in over the next 12 months.
Engineering and manufacturing firms which take part in the study will also be eligible to request the free competitive report on their chosen rivals.
Intergage digital marketing manager Alex Turrell said: “Industrial businesses will receive exclusive insights into how other engineers and manufacturers are using marketing to boost growth and initiate change.
“They’ll be able to compare themselves with an industry benchmark in terms of marketing budget, activities and success.”
She added: “Understanding how other industrial companies drive success with digital marketing and software will help others to drive growth. This, in turn, will help to keep supply chains and British manufacturing strong.”
Companies keen to take part should click on https://www.intergage.co.uk/the-marketing-in-manufacturing-survey-2020.
The short, easy-to-complete study comprises 16 questions, virtually all of them multiple choice.
For more information, contact Intergage digital marketing manager Alex Turrell, 01202 308902, [email protected], https://marketing.intergage.co.uk/marketing-therapy
– Ends –
NOTES FOR EDITORS
Unit 8, Holes Bay Park
Sterte Avenue West
Email: [email protected]
Tel: 01202 684009
Intergage is evolving B2B marketing. We help companies like yours to cope with changing buyer behaviour and technology’s disruption of traditional sales and marketing processes.
Contact Intergage for expert help with:
- B2B research, strategy, planning and branding
- Web design and build
- Digital marketing
- Creative services
- Marketing automation
- Print marketing