The global bottled water market had total revenues of $135.1bn in 2011, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.9% between 2007 and 2011.
This Global North America industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume , and forecast to 2016). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Your key questions answered
- What was the size of the global north america market by value in 2011?
- What will be the size of the global north america market in 2016?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global north america market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitors in the global north america market?