The Manufacturer has partnered with Formlabs to provide you with a new whitepaper detailing how manufacturers can easily create jigs and fixtures using 3D printing.
For manufacturers, improving production speed while maintaining high part quality is critical for success. Jigs and fixtures are used to make manufacturing and assembly processes simpler, more reliable, and more efficient, reducing cycle times and at the same time improving worker safety.
Download the white paper if you want more information on:
- Reducing the cost and lead time of producing jigs and fixtures
- Best practices for designing jigs and fixtures
- Applications of jigs and fixtures in manufacturing
- How to design mechanisms for locating, supporting, fixtures, and clamping
- How to take advantage of 3D printing’s design freedom to build better jigs and fixtures
- How to leverage the unique benefits of 3D printing materials in manufacturing