Jigs and fixtures offer manufacturers a reliable process for delivering accurate, high-quality outcomes, whether for a specific part or feature, or for consistency across multiples of parts.
Although the methodologies and materials for producing jigs and fixtures have evolved beyond the conventional metal tooling of years past, their position as a manufacturing staple remains constant due to the benefits they offer.
The Manufacturer has come together with 3D Systems to promote this eBook, which discusses the use of 3D printing for creation of jigs and fixture.
Why download this eBook? Because it will:
- Demonstrate how production can be improved through the use of 3D printing to create manufacturing support tools to improve speed, reduce cost and increase functionality
- Provide real life examples to show you how other companies are using 3D printing to boost their production efficiency
- Explain some of the most commonly used jigs and fixtures that can be 3D printed such as: Drill Guides, Go/No-Go Guages, and Snap-Fit Enclosures
- Concisely explain design best practice for 3D printing jigs and fixtures
- Provide a comparison of 3D printing technologies and materials and explain how best to utilise them
Complete the form below and a copy of the eBook will be emailed to you.