Sarah has invited you to work with Semta. As a first step, a Semta skills adviser can visit your company and identify the skills challenges facing your business. From there we can work with you on a plan that will deliver bottom-line benefits.
Semta can help improve your business performance by:
- identifying skills gaps
- assessing your supply chain capability
- recommending suitable qualifications and training providers
- developing training or recruitment programmes
- planning for succession
- accessing available funding
- developing apprenticeships or graduate hiring
To book a skills consultation from a Semta sector expert on how you can develop skills that match your business objectives please email Benn Walsh at The Manufacturer.