In this innovative on-site webinar, supported by Columbus, The Manufacturer’s Editorial Director, Nick Peters, visits furniture maker Orangebox at its Welsh manufacturing base to see how the firm is using data insights to transform its operations.
Watch the webinar on demand today to learn how, from the shop floor to the customer, Orangebox is using technology to transform visibility and connectivity.
The webinar explores a number of key themes that will resonate with manufacturers across multiple sectors:
- How to establish a single view of your customer journey and what to do with those insights
- How to track every touch point with customers of your manufacturing business
- Managing digital implementation and change projects in teams, from the factory floor through to customer service
- How to adapt company processes and culture to embrace new technology and ways of working
- Using data to monitor and drive improvements around quality issues
It’s essential viewing for manufacturers looking to embed a customer-first approach into every stage of their operations. In this ultra-competitive era, those firms that deliver exceptional customer experiences will stand out from their competitors and thrive.
About the webinar sponsor: Columbus is a global IT services and consulting company with more than 2,000 employees serving customers worldwide. They bring digital transformation into businesses, helping them to maximise their value chains and positioning them to thrive into the future.
Fill in the form below to access the free on demand webinar: