Who should attend?
This webinar is for engineers, managers and stakeholders that are passionate about reducing energy costs and driving sustainability.
What is the webinar about?
This webinar aims to cut through all the jargon of sustainability policies and Net Zero commitments to provide practical advice on how to quickly and cost-effectively reduce manufacturing energy usage, through a powerful combination of insight and influence.
• Insight comes from measuring and understanding where, how and when energy is used in a manufacturing plant and highlighting opportunities to reduce it.
• Influence is created by sharing this information across the organisation, engaging the key stakeholders to support energy-reduction projects by measuring their impact in real-time.
Too often sustainability and Net Zero targets seem distant and nebulous, whereas this month’s energy bills are all too real.
The Manufacturer Multimedia Editor, Tom St John, will be in discussion with John Bound, who is the Head of IoT Marketing, and Duncan Brayshaw, who is Solution Engineer Manager, at RS Industria.
Join us for this webinar that will show how to:
- Quickly measure energy usage across processes, assets and operations
- Gain insight from the data to identify hidden energy-saving opportunities
- Test energy-saving ideas and projects with responsive real-time energy monitoring
- Build an energy-saving culture by engaging staff and colleagues with shared reports
- Engage key senior stakeholders with evidence-based capex proposals
- Deliver short-term wins, and build long-term capability
The webinar will cover recent case studies where manufacturers have achieved significant energy cost savings in remarkably short timescales – and Duncan will be sharing the technical details of how these were achieved.
So, if you are interested in making a rapid impact on your energy usage or looking to build a practical and cost-effective route towards your sustainability and Net Zero goals, this is a worthwhile investment of 60 minutes.
Head of Industrial IoT Proposition & Marketing, RS Industria
John trained as an economist at Brunel University, West London, gaining a BSc (Hons), and then a Diploma in Marketing from Trent Polytechnic a few years later. He has spent most of his career in B2B marketing, working for companies as diverse as BP, SKF, Scott Paper and Johnson Wax, before setting up his own mobile app-based SaaS business in the early noughties. He joined RS in 2020 as one of the early members of the RS Industria team and is passionate about the potential of technology to revive Britain’s industrial base.
Solution Engineer Manager, RS Industria
Duncan is a highly skilled Senior Control Systems Engineer with expertise in the design & development of process control solutions on multiple platforms. He has worldwide experience with onsite installation, commissioning & optimization of large industrial applications. With a Masters Degree in Systems Engineering from Brunel University, a keen eye for detail and an analytical and problem-solving mindset, Duncan is the ideal person to have on your energy and condition monitoring team.
Tom St John
Multimedia Editor, The Manufacturer
Tom is the Multimedia Editor at The Manufacturer (part of Nineteen Group). His professional background is in broadcast journalism; in tv and radio. As well as writing for The Manufacturer Magazine, he leads on all our video content and is a presenter on The Manufacturer Podcast. Tom has thoroughly enjoyed immersing himself in the stories that our manufacturing and vendor communities have to tell, and views sessions like these as a valuable extension of that.
Fill in the form below to watch: