How can you be confident of consistently delivering products to customers on time, within budget and at an acceptable cost?
All too often we hear from manufacturers that they struggle to meet the time, cost and quality demands put upon them during product development.
This can often be attributed to problems around disconnected people, processes and information, causing product-related information to be late, incorrect or missing.
The Manufacturer has partnered with Autodesk to deliver a webinar, specifically for a UK audience, to help British manufacturers and designers improve their product development processes.
Title: Achieving Robust and Repeatable Product Development Processes
Date: 26th August 2015
Time: 10:00am – 11:00am BST
If you’re looking for a way to streamline your product development activities, enabling you to get products to market faster, within budget, and with an improved profit margin, then having repeatable, robust processes is critical.
This free to attend webinar will:
- Allow you to hear directly from a real-life UK manufacturer who has achieved more efficient product development
- Show you how technology is making streamlined product development an attainable and cost-effective goal for product developers of all sizes
- Demonstrate Bill of Materials Management
- Reveal best practice for New Product Introduction and Supplier Collaboration
- Illustrate how a Lean Technology backbone can improve existing business processes