Thank you for taking part in this important piece of research into the UK Manufacturing Sector’s analytics capability.
There are 10 key questions in this survey that will allow us to get an understanding of your analytics culture and where you sit on the Analytics Maturity Curve.*
We will also enter you into a prize draw to win a new Microsoft Surface Pad (http://www.microsoft.com/Surface/en-GB) and 2 days of a PMSI Data scientist’s time, valued at £3,399.** So we wish you luck and look forward to seeing your results.
** Terms & Conditions
- No purchase necessary to enter the prize draw
- This prize draw is open to UK residents aged 18 years or over, with the exception of employees of SayOneMedia Ltd & PMSI Consulting Ltd, their families, agents and anyone else connected with this promotion.
- Entries must be received by COB 31st May, 2013. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason.
- Only one entry per person.
- To enter simply fill in your details on the online form found on TheManufacturer.com survey page.
- All correctly completed entries will be entered into a prize draw which will take place on the 3rd June, 2013. The first entry drawn will be the winner.
- The prize for the winner is a new Microsoft Surface Pad (http://www.microsoft.com/Surface/en-GB) and 2 days of a PMSI Data scientist’s time, valued at £3,399.
- Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be notified via email or post by 7th June, 2103. The winner must claim their prize within 14 working days of the Promoter sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
- To obtain details of the winner please email [email protected] stating the name of the prize draw in the subject heading 4 weeks after the closing date.
- The Promoter will use any data submitted by entrants only for the purposes of running the prize draw, unless otherwise stated in the entry details. By entering this prize draw, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the Promoter for the purposes of the administration of this prize draw and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
- By entering the prize draw each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter is PMSI Consulting Ltd, 16 Upper Woburn Place, London WC1H 0AF.
These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.