CREAT3D present 3D printing solutions for manufacturing applications.
Additive Manufacturing technologies aren’t a new concept. Originally developed in the 1980s, the technology has been refined, expanded and made more accessible over the past four decades.
Today, we’ve seen not only enhancements in the technology, with the expansion of machine capability as well as enhanced material functionality, but the supporting processes of design, control software and management of Additive Manufacturing technologies have also converged.
The result? Additive Manufacturing is being used within manufacturing, production and engineering companies to realise competitive advantages, decrease costs and enhance performance.
CREAT3D Ltd, an independent Additive Manufacturing Solutions Provider, will be at Smart Factory Expo, Stand F6A in the ‘Smart Factory’ Zone, sharing how they are working with their forward-thinking clients, integrating this technology to reduce operational costs, streamline processes and improve performance and productivity.
Join the CREAT3D Team to glean how Additive Manufacturing is being applied to functional applications including jigs, fixtures, tooling, production aids, sacrificial parts, guides, masks and replacement component parts, realising cost savings in excess of 77%, from industries as diverse as Automotive, Defence and Engineering to FMCG, Technology and Architecture.
During Smart Factory Expo, CREAT3D will be on-site showcasing applications from a wide range of Additive Manufacturing Technologies with composite, engineering-grade and metal material 3D printing capabilities.
The team will be available to provide a free consultation to discuss your business and determine where and which AM technologies can be integrated within your processes.
Join us again in Liverpool City Region – at the heart of the UK’s biggest manufacturing region by output!
Features this year include:
- Six visitor zones – Smart Factory, Industrial Automation, Digital Transformation, Internet of Things, Manufacturing Innovation and Manufacturing Finance;
- Six Solutions Theatres mirroring the focus of the visitor zones, with presentations running every 20 minutes across the two days, combining to create the largest free-to-attend manufacturing conference in Europe;
- Consultancy Clinics offering drop-in access to 15-minute advisory meetings with specialists on business transformation, IP protection, HR, growth consultancy and financing;
- VIP lounge for senior-level visitors to grab a drink, sit down and connect with their peers;
- Innovation Alley, a shop window for UK start-ups to demonstrate how they can help manufacturers;
- Speakers’ Corner with a full schedule of speakers sharing their manufacturing passion across two days;
- Women in Digital Manufacturing – the industry-leading event for everyone looking to redress the gender imbalance, and ensure that manufacturers do not cut themselves off from half the available talent.