The Judging Day for TM’s most important event of the year, The Manufacturer of the Year Awards 2012, will take place on Wednesday, 3 October.
It will be hosted at CEME Conference Centre in Rainham, Essex.
The day will begin with a presentation by the shortlisted company, followed by questions from a judging panel that includes leading manufacturers, previous award winners, practitioners and leading academics.
After the first round of judging, the companies successful within their category are invited to meet and engage with each of the category judges for the second round of the competition on Wednesday, 3 October.
Entry deadline for the Awards is July 31. Entries will be accepted from any UK-based manufacturing facility whether it is privately, publicly, domestically or internationally owned.
- Leadership and Strategy Award
- Innovation and Design Award
- People and Skills Award
- Sustainable Manufacturing Award
- World Class Manufacturing Award
- SME Manufacturer of the Year Award
- Young Manufacturer of The Year Award
- Supply Chain Excellence Award
- Through Life Engineering Services Award
- ICT in Manufacturing Award
- Manufacturing in Action Award