Today is the final day for businesses to enter the Lloyds TSB Enterprise awards which aims to discover the best entrepreneurial talent emerging out of university.
The 2013 Enterprise Awards aims to celebrate innovation, drive and dedication and will provide winners with national recognition, business support and a cash prize to invest in their business.
You can enter the awards if:
- you founded, or co-founded, your own business,
- you are either currently a university student, or you have graduated in the past five years,
- you are 18 years of age or over,
- your business is based in England, Scotland or Wales,
- your business has been trading for more than one year
For more information and to enter: http://www.lloydstsbenterpriseawards.com/
2012 Overall Best Enterprise Winner
YASA Motors Limited is thriving young company based in Oxford, England who specialise in very high power and torque density axial flux motors. Trading since 2009, YASA Motors have already secured their first development and production contracts with major Automotive Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs). The longer term goal is to supply multiple Automotive OEMs, Industrial, Aerospace and Marine businesses with the highest performance, lowest weight and smallest package electric motors on earth.