Microsoft Dynamics and Chief Wine Officer would like to invite you to the launch of Microsoft's most recent ERP offering - Dynamics AX 2012 on September 13 in London.
Using pre-built industry-specific components and embracing existing legacy systems, Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 is Microsoft’s ERP solution for large and mid-size companies that lets them anticipate and embrace change. Based on the familiar Microsoft interface, Dynamics AX 2012 is easy to run across locations and countries by standardising processes, providing corporate-wide visibility and helping to simplify compliance.
Mixing business and pleasure, the event will cover:
• Keynote presentations – discussing market outlook and how ERP can drive your business forward: Senior members of the AX Product Management team; John Rosbotham, PWC
• Customer experiences – hear from our customers in services, manufacturing & distribution and the public sector, Innovation Group
• Microsoft Partner perspectives – from our leading international System integrators in Manufacturing, Distribution, Professional Services and Public sector.
• Break-out streams – covering services, manufacturing & distribution and the public sector
• Industry roundtable – informal discussions over champagne
Click here to register or call Microsoft on 0870 166 6680 quoting ref 0253