Uri Zilberman, Regional Director UK & Ireland, Priority Software is presenting at 11.30 on 14 November at Speakers' Corner in Smart Factory Expo (Exhibition Centre Liverpool), a unique presentation space on the show floor that encourages speakers and audience to engage around shared areas of passion, while avoiding 'death by PowerPoint'.
Manufacturers are seeing benefits from digital transformation in many areas of their business, including production, logistics, supply chain, and marketing as they embark on the third and very exciting era of enterprise IT, which includes unprecedented technologies such as AI, Robotics, Big Data, IoT, and more.
Obviously, different organisations are at different stages of their digital transformation journey, with some are more advanced than others, but with question, there are numerous benefits to be gained by any organisation.
With over 9,000 ERP customers worldwide, we have vast experience and expertise in digital transformation and have witnessed many organisations reap the benefits of improved efficiency, productivity, cost-savings, and gaining the ability to scale the business, improve customer service and improve the customer experience.
As part of our product strategy, we are continuously investing in our software offering, working hard to help the product evolve, in turn, enabling our customers to digitalise their business – and ultimately – to grow and maintain their business growth.
We are excited to share some of these innovations with visitors at Speakers’ Corner (11.30, 14 November) in Smart Factory Expo. During this session I will be sharing case studies from customers who have successfully transformed their business using cutting-edge technologies.
Speakers’ Corner is as much about listening as it is about talking, so I look forward to hearing about the challenges visiting manufacturers have faced or are currently facing as they digitally transform their business.
We welcome the opportunity of learning from their success and how they handled their digital journey, hoping that they can share some helpful advice that we can implement into our solutions.
Join us again in Liverpool City Region – at the heart of the UK’s biggest manufacturing region by output!
Features this year include:
- Six visitor zones – Smart Factory, Industrial Automation, Digital Transformation, Internet of Things, Manufacturing Innovation and Manufacturing Finance;
- Six Solutions Theatres mirroring the focus of the visitor zones, with presentations running every 20 minutes across the two days, combining to create the largest free-to-attend manufacturing conference in Europe;
- Consultancy Clinics offering drop-in access to 15-minute advisory meetings with specialists on business transformation, IP protection, HR, growth consultancy and financing;
- VIP lounge for senior-level visitors to grab a drink, sit down and connect with their peers;
- Innovation Alley, a shop window for UK start-ups to demonstrate how they can help manufacturers;
- Speakers’ Corner with a full schedule of speakers sharing their manufacturing passion across two days;
- Women in Digital Manufacturing – the industry-leading event for everyone looking to redress the gender imbalance, and ensure that manufacturers do not cut themselves off from half the available talent.