In less than three weeks’ time, The Manufacturer Top 100, a list of the UK’s most inspiring and influential manufacturers, will be unveiled at an exclusive event, held on November 1 at the Birmingham Museum and Art Gallery.
The Manufacturer Top 100 list, developed by The Manufacturer and judged by a panel of leading industry experts, aims to champion and identify dynamic leaders in manufacturing and promote role models who will encourage young people into this vibrant and rewarding sector.
Following an unprecedented high number of nominations and more than a month of judging deliberation, our panel of expert judges have made the final decision on TM Top 100 2016.
The results of the list will be announced at a glamorous evening of celebration on November 1 in Birmingham, where shortlisted cross-sector candidates will arrive from all corners of the country to join the celebrations.
The event brings together the crème de la crème of British manufacturing from business leaders and academia to government and the supporting community, to mark the outstanding achievements of the shortlisted candidates.
This year, the TM Top 100 judging panel consisted of:
- Alan Foster, operations director, McLaren Automotive
- Dick Elsy, CEO, High Value Manufacturing Catapult
- Halil Bedevi, managing director, Hennik Recruitment
- Jan Ward CBE, CEO, Corrotherm
- Jane Robinson, director, Cutting Technologies
- Judith Hackitt CBE, Chair, EEF
- Max Roberts, Vice President & UK Leader, Manufacturing & Automotive Salesforce
- Nigel Fine, CEO, Institution of Engineering and Technology
- Paul Everitt, CEO, ADS
- Philip Greenish CBE, CEO, Royal Academy of Engineering
- Professor John Perkins, director, JP2 Consulting Ltd and Formerly Chief Scientific Advisor, BIS
- Professor Sir Mike Gregory CBE, Former Head of the Institute of Manufacturing, Cambridge University
- Rachel Eade MBE, automotive ambassador, Clydesdale & Yorkshire Banks
- Terry Scuoler, CEO, EEF
- Zoe Webster, head of High Value Manufacturing, Innovate UK
TM Top 100 is part of The Manufacturer Live series of events, which comprises; The Manufacturer Top 100, The Manufacturer Annual Leaders Conference and the inaugural The Manufacturer Smart Factory Expo, which will be held alongside the Advanced Engineering Show in Birmingham, November 1-3, 2016.
Find out more: www.themanufacturerlive.com