The Manufacturer Top 100 is one of the most joyous projects in our calendar, celebrating the most inspiring individuals in UK manufacturing. Nominate your heroes in manufacturing now!
Now in its sixth year, The Manufacturer is once again scouring the length and breadth of the nation to find 100 unique and uplifting stories of struggle, grit, determination and success against all the odds – personal tales of individuals helping to change popular perceptions of careers in manufacturing and draw young people into the sector.
The Manufacturer Top 100 publicly recognises the most dynamic leaders and innovators in manufacturing, helping to dispel popularly-held myths that vibrant manufacturing in the UK is a thing of the past.
Judged by a panel of industry experts, the project provides a platform to promote the role models young people need to be encouraged into this rich, exciting and rewarding sector.
How do I nominate?
Visit the TheManufactuerTop100.com to highlight your manufacturing hero.
Nominations close 17 May 2019
Nick Peters, Editorial Director of The Manufacturer and The Manufacturer Top 100 report comments: “This is the best time of year, when each of us in the manufacturing sector is given the opportunity to recognise a colleague, a friend, a customer or a supplier, for their above-and-beyond commitment to their team, their company or their community.
“We all know that business can only succeed through its people, so let’s recognise the very best among us for what they do to make UK manufacturing great.”
The Manufacturer Top 100 2019 will be revealed during the annual celebration at Digital Manufacturing week which takes places in Liverpool 12 – 15 November 2019.
On the evening of 13 November, shortlisted candidates across various sectors will arrive and come together to find out the winner and celebrate individual achievement.
Nominations are open and can be made for the following categories:
- An Inspiring Leader
- A Bold Investor in New Markets
- A Driver of Culture Change
- An Unsung Hero
- A Young Pioneer
- An Innovator – NEW FOR 2019
The Manufacturer Top 100 judging panel this year includes:
- Paul Everitt, CEO, ADS
- Jenny Holloway, CEO, Fashion Enter/Fashion Capital
- Nigel Fine, CEO, Institution of Engineering and Technology
- Dr Hayaatun Sillem, CEO, The Royal Academy of Engineering
- Jane Robinson, Former Director Cutting Technologies
- Harris Makatsoris, Professor of Manufacturing Operations, Cranfield University
- Steve Evans, Director of Research, University of Cambridge
- Bernard Molloy, Global Industrial Logistics Director, Unipart
- James Selka, CEO, MTA
- George Edwards, Founder, Gas- Sense Solutions
- Carl Perrin, CEO, Institute for Future Transport & Cities
- Alan Foster, Operations Director, McLaren Automotive
- Bill Williams, Chief Executive, CEME Ltd
- Stephen Phipson, CEO, EEF
- Jan Ward CBE, CEO, Corrotherm International Ltd