Join Paul Langford – engineering director at Colt UK – as he presents a CIBSE CPD-accredited webinar on the fundamentals of evaporative cooling.
Cooling larger buildings during the hot summer months doesn’t need to cost the earth, using the cooling power of water, it’s possible to achieve low energy cooling.
Evaporative (or adiabatic) cooling systems:
- Offer a reduction in energy costs of up to 90% compared to conventional air conditioning
- Are simple to maintain
- Are free from refrigerants
- Use a simple but proven technology employing a de-centralised, modular approach so as to maximise flexibility and reliability.
This webinar will cover:
- How evaporative cooling works
- Features and benefits of evaporative cooling
- The design aspects to consider when implementing an evaporative cooling system
- The myths surrounding this type of system.
The webinar is CPD-certified, which means that by completing it you will be able to claim continuing professional development (CPD) points.
Date: Friday March 11, 2016
Time: 12.30-13.00 GMT
There will be the chance to ask questions at the end of the session, and for those who register but can’t make the seminar at the last minute, the session will be recorded and made available online.