There has been lots of talk about the Fourth Industrial Revolution, but what is it really like to be part of it? What have we all learned so far? How is this impacting what we do next?
Join Dassault Systemes on Wednesday 1 November at the state-of-the-art Cisco Experience Centre, for a unique opportunity to connect with like-minded manufacturing decision-makers and influencers.
This is an ideal chance to share and debate the lessons and future thinking that will drive your businesses and the UK forward as a global leader of manufacturing excellence.
The format of the day will be a little different. Rather than endless presentations, you and your peers will participate, collaborate and shape the debate via the use of anonymised interactive technology.
Via interviews with manufacturing icons, interactive working groups assessing challenges and opportunities, and interactive manufacturing experiences in Dassault Systemes’ 3DEXPERIENCE Playground, you will engage with:
- the ecosystems of supply and support
- design-cycle agility
- transformation and digitalisation
- the impact of pre-Brexit uncertainty
- the UK government industrial review
- and ample networking over British catering and a post-event drinks reception
The conclusions generated throughout the day will be provided as a report to help shape discussions within your organisation.
To register, please click here.
09.30: Breakfast & Registration
- Stephen Chadwick, Managing Director EuroNorth, Dassault Systèmes
10.30: Industry 4.0 – What have we learned so far?
Interviews uncovering key observations and experiences and Q&A
- Leading aerospace manufacturer
- Senior Virtual Assurance Engineer, Bentley Motors
- Managing Director, The Manufacturer
- Senior Director Country Digital Acceleration, Cisco
11.45: 3DExperience Playground
Visualising the entire industry chain through experience sessions
13.15: Industry 4.0 – How is this impacting what we do next?
We will explore five key topics affecting the future of UK manufacturing – participate, collaborate and shape the debate
14.30: From Theory to Execution
Panel discussion exploring the finding and the collaboratively agreed journey forwards
15.30: Close & Drinks Reception