A series of programmes for improved supply chain performance has been announced by Oliver Wight, a global business improvement specialist.
The firm’s ‘FAST TRACK’ series consists of seven individual elements. They are:
• working capital reduction;
• order-to-cash time compression;
• product portfolio optimisation;
• supplier cost improvement;
• engineering spares re-profiling;
• customer order fulfilment; and
• capacity utilisation improvement.
Each programme provides an analysis of the business and a process for supply chain optimisation, root-cause analysis and solutions development. Delegates will also receive a tool kit to drive continuous improvement, with a set of performance measures to benchmark improvement against.
There will be a series of preceding seminars where people interested in the programme can find out more about it.
For more info see oliverwight-eame.com/fast-track.