Low-energy manufacturing is a hot topic, as energy prices rise and periods of uncertainty cause unease within the sector, manufacturers are looking for ways to reduce their energy output and cut their costs.
Inenco’s upcoming webinar (Thurs 24 Oct | 2pm BST) is focused on enabling manufacturers to understand how to control and reduce costs, optimise performance, lower energy usage.
Their industrial clients say that they are currently under a lot of pressure in the UK from their supply chain to demonstrate how they are limiting their impact on the environment.
One of the main issues highlighted was the urgency to deliver reduced energy intensity and deliver consumption optimisation.
Join Ineco for an hour-long masterclass:
The focus of the webinar will be on explaining how to create opportunities to reduce energy intensity and costs plus gain a glimpse into what the future of manufacturing may look like.
What you’ll get from the session:
- A guide to reducing energy intensity and associated unit cost and emissions through data analysis and practical actionable solutions
- Practical advice on optimising energy consumption whilst still improving operational efficiency and ensuring production continuity
- A glimpse in to the future of manufacturing
Who should tune in?
The webinar will be delivered by Inenco’s manufacturing experts and a special guest.
The interactive session is relevant to all those involved within the manufacturing sector who are interested in addressing high energy usage and reducing costs.
Supporting and promoting UK manufacturing
Inenco understand that manufacturers in the UK are currently under a lot of pressure from their supply chain to demonstrate how they are limiting your impact on the environment.
Inenco’s focus is on supporting and promoting manufacturing within the UK.
They do this by helping their manufacturing clients to:
- understand and control costs,
- optimise performance,
- reduce environmental impact,
- and remain focused on their key business priorities.